Sunday, October 14, 2012

Halloween Stitching


I saw this little quilt on an awesome blog that I ran across called Aunt Polly's Porch and it was on the cover of Quilting Celebrations magazine and knew I had to make it.  It is done using a fusible applique method so it stitches up quickly.  I bought the stand from Ackfeld Wire  just like it was displayed in the magazine and I plan on using the template for future little quilts .  If I would have worked on this in one block of time it probabley would only have taken about 4 hours max to complete.


I wanted to show the back because the magazine didn't show how it was hung and neither did the site where I bought the stand.  You just make an upside down pocket and a half circular shaped wire piece on the stand fits up inside the pocket to hold it together.  CUTE!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: