Thursday, June 7, 2012

Colorful Project Inspired by Mom


I usually get to visit my family in Ocala, FL about once a year.  Each year before I go, my mom and I pick out a fun project to work on while I'm there.  Last year she picked out this table-runner tutorial that she found in one of the embroidery magazines and I promise when I find it in one of my notebooks I'll come back and say which one if anyone is interested. 

Anyway, we each made one and embroidered the blocks and then pieced it  later on after I left.  The "M" is from Embroidery Library and the other two designs are from Dalco and had the applique pieces laser cut already.  I added crystals as per the magazines suggestions.  I had to buy a hot fix tool but it was kinda fun to see the glitz.


It's was really fun to work on.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: